- This event has passed.
Bucks County Wine Trail Harvest Celebration!
October 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - October 13, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Come and taste the fruits of our labor during our annual Harvest Celebration. In addition to sampling a variety of award-winning Bucks County wines, guests can sample freshly pressed grape juices that have not yet fermented into wine.
*Please note: Harvest Celebration hours and events vary for each winery. Please check the winery for specific times.
- Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery (Address: 2730 Hilltown Pike, Perkasie, Pa. 18944; Phone: 215-249-3559) Guests can enjoy wagon rides, transforming wine bottles into scarecrows, fire pits, s’mores, pumpkin wine and live music from Jordan White. Cajun Jax will offer food truck fare for purchase.
- Buckingham Valley Vineyards and Winery (Address: 1521 Durham Road (Route 413), Buckingham, Pa 18912; Phone: 215-794-3606) Guests can hear live music on Saturday and Sunday afternoons (outdoors on the lawn, weather permitting), sample complimentary grape juice, newly fermenting wine, and donuts. A $5 tasting fee applies, but guests can keep the tasting glass. Buckingham will also offer wine slushies during Harvest weekend.
- Crossing Vineyards and Winery (Address: 1853 Wrightstown Road, Newtown PA 18940; Phone: 215-493-6500) Enjoy live music, bar specials and complimentary food samples provided by local culinary artisans. Stop by McAvoy’s Wine Bar for $5 glasses of hot mulled apple wine.
- Rose Bank Winery (258 Durham Road (Route 413), Newtown PA 18940; Phone: 215-860-5899) Guests can enjoy live entertainment from Toni Alosi, special snacks and fall slushies. The witch will reappear with gifts for all who buy 6 or more bottles of wine.
- Rushland Ridge Vineyards (Address: 2665 Rushland Road, Jamison PA 18929; Phone: 215-598-0251) Sample fresh-pressed grape juice from this year’s harvest, along with sweet treats.
- Sand Castle Winery (Address: 755 River Road, Erwinna PA 18920; Phone: 800-722-9463)
- Wycombe Vineyards (Address: 1391 Forest Grove Road, Furlong, PA 18925; Phone: 215-598-WINE) Guests sign up in advance to pick grapes. On Oct. 12 guests can purchase their choice of Winter White Chili, BBQ Pulled Pork Chili, Beef Chili, or Lentil Chili, all served with sour cream and chips. Olive Oil Etc. will offer samples both days. Paul Wiese of the Birmingham 6 will perform solo both days as well.