- This event has passed.
Celebrate Valentine‚Äôs Day
February 14, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Celebrate Valentine‚Äôs Day with food and wine pairings and tastings, as well as seasonal wine favorites at many Bucks County Wine Trail wineries this February.
Here‚Äôs a look at how the wineries are commemorating Valentine‚Äôs Day:
- Buckingham Valley Vineyards is offering ‚ÄúLabels of Love‚ÄĚ from Feb. 1 through Feb. 14. Choose from a dozen different Valentine‚Äôs Day theme labels on bottles of award-winning Pink Champagne for $12.50 per bottle. Labels can be personalized with a name for an additional $1. (Address: 1521 Durham Road (Route 413), Buckingham, Pa 18912; Phone: 215-794-3606; Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday noon to 5 p.m.)
- Rose Bank Winery will be highlighting its Rose‚Äô wine and pairing it with chocolate on throughout the month of February. Cost is $19 for a bottle and Brix chocolate. (Address: 258 Durham Road (Route 413), Newtown PA 18940; Phone: 215-860-5899; Hours: Thursday-Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Unami Ridge Winery will offer its popular Blushing wine for Valentine‚Äôs Day. (Address: 2144 Kumry Road, Quakertown PA 18951; Phone: 215-804-5445; Hours: Friday-Sunday noon to 5 p.m.)
- Crossing Vineyards and Winery will host a romantic candlelit Valentine‚Äôs Day dinner at 7 p.m. on Feb. 11 and Feb. 14. The dinner includes a five-course gourmet meal and a bottle of house wine per couple. Cost: $89 per person plus tax (gratuity not included) Menu substitutions may be arranged in advance. (Address: 1853 Wrightstown Road, Newtown PA 18940; Phone: 215-493-6500; Hours: Open daily from noon to 6 p.m.)
The winery will host Champagne for Lovers on Feb. 10 at 7 p.m. Cost is $45 per person and includes instruction, champagne and dessert. Wine and Chocolate for Lovers (wine/chocolate pairing) will be held on Feb. 12 at 2 p.m. Cost is $35 per person and includes instruction, wine tasting, tour and a box of Pierre‚Äôs Chocolates.
- Sand Castle Winery will host a Sweetheart Pairing event on Feb. 12 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and on Feb. 14 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The meal and wine pairing includes a five-course, sit-down guided food and wine tasting, in addition to a sampling of current wine releases. Cost is $50 per person. (Address: 755 River Road, Erwinna PA 18920; Phone: 800-722-9463; Hours: Monday-Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Wycombe Vineyards will pair white, milk and dark chocolate fondue with fresh fruit as part of its wine tastings on Feb. 11 and Feb. 12. A $5 wine tasting fee applies. (Address: 1391 Forest Grove Road, Furlong; Phone: 215-598-WINE; Hours: Friday and Sunday noon to 5 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.)