Bucks County Wine Trail’s Nouveau Weekend
November 9 - November 10
Wine lovers can taste the newest, fruitiest varieties of wine during the Bucks County Wine Trailâ€™s annual Nouveau event, which is set for the weekend of Nov. 9-10.
Nouveau wines are bottled young with little aging, offering light and sweet tastes. As is tradition in the Beaujolais region of France, four of our Bucks County wineries offer their own version of these wines fresh from harvest.
Buckingham Valley Vineyards, Crossing Vineyards and Winery, Rushland Ridge Vineyards and Winery and Sand Castle Winery are offering Nouveau wine tastings during the event. Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery will feature a new wine release during Nouveau weekend.
To learn more about what each winery is planning, contact the winery directly or visit their Website.
- Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery (Address: 2730 Hilltown Pike, Perkasie, Pa. 18944; Phone: 215-249-3559)
- Buckingham Valley Vineyards and Winery (Address: 1521 Durham Road (Route 413), Buckingham, Pa 18912; Phone: 215-794-3606)
- Crossing Vineyards and Winery (Address: 1853 Wrightstown Road, Newtown PA 18940; Phone: 215-493-6500)
- Rushland Ridge Vineyards (Address: 2665 Rushland Road, Jamison PA 18929; Phone: 215-598-0251)
- Sand Castle Winery (Address: 755 River Road, Erwinna PA 18920; Phone: 800-PA2-WINE)