- This event has passed.
Bucks County Wine Trail’s Nouveau Weekend
November 9 - November 10
Wine lovers can taste the newest, fruitiest varieties of wine during the Bucks County Wine Trailâ€™s annual Nouveau event, which is set for the weekend of Nov. 9-10.
Nouveau wines are bottled young with little aging, offering light and sweet tastes. As is tradition in the Beaujolais region of France, five of our Bucks County wineries offer their own version of these wines fresh from harvest.
At Bishop Estate, guests can taste the winery’s new release – Checkmate – which is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.
At Crossing Vineyards guests can enjoy live music, bar specials and help celebrate the release of Crossing Vineyards’ 2019 Le Nouveau.
At Rushland Ridge Vineyards and Winery visitors can sample the winery’s Nouveau – a fresh, fruity red wine from this year’s harvest.
To learn more about what each winery is planning, contact the winery directly or visit their Website.
- Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery (Address: 2730 Hilltown Pike, Perkasie, Pa. 18944; Phone: 215-249-3559) Bishop will feature a new wine release in celebration of Nouveau weekend.
- Buckingham Valley Vineyards and Winery (Address: 1521 Durham Road (Route 413), Buckingham, Pa 18912; Phone: 215-794-3606)
- Crossing Vineyards and Winery (Address: 1853 Wrightstown Road, Newtown PA 18940; Phone: 215-493-6500) Enjoy live music and bar specials while celebrating the release of Crossing Vineyards’ 2019 Le Nouveau.
- Rushland Ridge Vineyards (Address: 2665 Rushland Road, Jamison PA 18929; Phone: 215-598-0251) Rushland will be pouring Nouveau-a fresh fruity red wine from this year’s harvest.
- Sand Castle Winery (Address: 755 River Road, Erwinna PA 18920; Phone: 800-PA2-WINE)