- This event has passed.
Spring Tour North
May 22, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Each of the nine Bucks County wineries will pair their wines with complementary food during the Southern Tour (May 15 self-guided visits to five wineries) and a Northern Tour (May 22 self-guided visits to four wineries).
Tickets are limited to 300 for each tour.
Attendees have traveled from Philadelphia and New Jersey to sample the wine trailâ€™s offerings paired with cheeses, chocolates and other scrumptious fare. Each winery is paired with a high-end food vendor.
Since 2011 the Bucks County Wine Trail has offered its Spring Tour in two installments.
When you go
The Southern Tour will be held from noon to 5 p.m. on May 15. Cost is $35. The Northern Tour will be held from noon to 5 p.m. on May 22. Cost is $30. Tickets for both tours cost $50. Tickets are available at any of the wineries. Quantities are limited.
- Buckingham Valley Vineyards & None Such Farm
- Crossing Vineyards and Winery & Grand Cru Catering
- Rose Bank Winery & JustFood
- Rushland Ridge Vineyards & Raymerâ€™s Chocolates
- Wycombe Vineyards & Andreâ€™s Wine & Cheese Shop