The wineries of the Bucks County Wine Trail will hold its annual Holiday Celebration on Dec. 8 and Dec. 9. Guests can experience the wineries decorated for the holidays while enjoying delicious spiced wine tastings, sampling Christmas cookies and artisanal cheeses and relaxing with the sounds of holiday music.
During the Holiday Celebration, visitors can also get a jump start on holiday shopping with special discount pricing, wine gift packs, gift baskets and unique wine accessories.
To learn more about what each of our wineries has planned for the Holiday Celebration, contact the winery or visit their Website.
- Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery (Address: 2730 Hilltown Pike, Perkasie, Pa. 18944; Phone: 215-249-3559)
- Buckingham Valley Vineyards and Winery (Address: 1521 Durham Road (Route 413), Buckingham, Pa 18912; Phone: 215-794-3606)
- Crossing Vineyards and Winery (Address: 1853 Wrightstown Road, Newtown PA 18940; Phone: 215-493-6500)
- Rose Bank Winery (258 Durham Road (Route 413), Newtown PA 18940; Phone: 215-860-5899)
- Rushland Ridge Vineyards (Address: 2665 Rushland Road, Jamison PA 18929; Phone: 215-598-0251)
- Sand Castle Winery (Address: 755 River Road, Erwinna PA 18920; Phone: 800-722-9463)
- Unami Ridge Winery (2144 Kumry Road, Quakertown, PA 18951; Phone: 215-804-5445)
- Wycombe Vineyards (Address: 1391 Forest Grove Road, Furlong, PA 18925; Phone: 215-598-WINE)