Bucks County Wine Trail is gearing up to bring you some wine fun this Harvest Celebration weekend! Here is what Bishop Estate is offering!
• Free Grape Stomping and Photo Op
• 22 Wines, Local Beers on Tap, Wine Slushies, and Sunday Sweater Weather Sangria!
• Food Trucks and Free Live Music
• Free Pumpkin Wine Tasting
• Early Bird Tastes of Fall Wine and Food Pairing
• And Warm Applenoonie Wine
Bishop Estate is open all year, rain or shine, with live music, and food trucks on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Visit our website or Facebook page calendar for food truck and musician schedules. Pack your lawn chair if outside and enjoy the fire pits when the weather turns cold. We have room inside our renovated barn when the weather is inclement.
Try our 22 beautiful wines, wine slushies,cold beer on tap, and sangria on Sundays. Personal, guided wine tastings are available to help you decide what wines you will like.
Family and pet-friendly, with plenty of free on-site parking.
No outside alcohol is allowed on the premises.
Be sure to visit the other wineries on the trail on Saturday and Sunday 10/7th and 8th for the Harvest Celebration Weekend. All Wineries and Cidery are offering their own version of our Harvest Celebration! Happy Fall!